Thursday 18 April 2013

Winter Weight

*Peep*

Hi people,

After finally shaking myself off the summer sun and welcoming the cold by insulating myself with warm thick layers clothing and possibly packing a few layers of fat, I've finally decided that there is life in the internet, and not just outdoors. Hence, me blogging.

Okay, I lied. I'm always in front of the computer.

I have a burning question, okay, possibly not a burning question, but a gnawing curiosity.  How much do people gain over autumn/winter? And what is the normal range of weight gain during winter? I always gain weight during winter, and I know why I do. Lack of exercise and having lots of merry-making ;). But why do I gain so much over winter? One winter it was 10kgs. Even though what I eat is quite possibly similar to the people around me? I guess some people may say it is not a big deal since I can shed them off when the warmer days arrive. But for 6 months or more, I'd be lugging them around everywhere I go.

So this year, I am going to maintain my weight or even try to lose some. My strategy would be maintain my 3  times a week exercise regime, drink lots of warm water, have a healthy diet.

Let's see how it goes.

So much for my personal self-introduction.
Warm Dunedin

Signing off,
Sha 

No comments:

Post a Comment